Snap History Eraser is a instrument for Snapchat which deletes despatched messages and snaps out of your Snapchat account. Typically folks ship one thing by mistake and sadly there’s no approach to delete it after you’ve despatched it by means of the Snapchat app, that’s why Snap History eraser was created.
The instrument can even clear your Snapchat historical past if the ‘Clear Conversations’ characteristic isn’t working in your system for some motive or one other. Ensure to learn the directions & FAQ beneath to be able to use the app appropriately.
- Deletes despatched messages & snaps out of your Snapchat account.
- Makes an attempt to delete despatched Snapchat messages and images from the receiver’s account.
- Clears your undesirable dialog historical past.
- Step 1: Set up Snap History eraser in your system.
- Step 2: Open the app and choose the “Delete Despatched Gadgets” choice from the primary menu.
- Step 3: A listing of your despatched snaps and conversations will seem, faucet the ‘Type By Time’ button on the high to routinely kind the checklist of snaps by the point they had been despatched.
- Step 4: Faucet the “Delete Merchandise” button to the suitable of the snap or message to aim to delete it.
- Step 5: Snap History Eraser will try and delete the despatched snap or message out of your account and the receiver’s account. If the receiver has already saved the snap to their system nonetheless, there’s little the app can do, that’s why it’s essential to behave shortly.
- Step 6: To clear your dialog historical past, choose the “Clear Conversations” choice from the primary menu. The app will try and power delete your conversations.